Eliezer Figueroa wrote:

> Is telnetd part of the of the official debian 2.0 CD'S because I failed
> to find it?

yes it is - its in net.

> Is there a FIND command in dslect, in order to find a package by typing
> it's name?

yes there is - `/' to search, `\' to search again - this only searches
the names afaik, and there is no way to search the descriptions.

> Is telnetd part of any of the preselected packeged that debian recommend
> just as you finished the instal process and before starting dselect?

I assume so - probably under basic internet stuff.

frankie
--
Confession is good for the soul only in the sense that a tweed coat is
good

        --Peter de Vries

http://www.skunkpussy.freeserve.co.uk - Drum'n'Bass music, samples and
links.