Hello.

Excuse the newbie question, but I'm having a tough time getting the
"ns-install" script to run to install Netscape on a 486 machine. The version
I'm using is 4.51 for Linux 2.0 (supported). The readme says simply to run
the script -- and voila, it installs. However, when I try to run the script,
I get the error "ns-install: not found" even though I can see it in the
directory where I'm trying to run it. Also, I've tried the manual install
instructions (copying files, running a couple of gzips, etc.) with no
success. Can someone provide a couple of steps or point to a script that
does work?

Rob Pratt