Does anyone have this notebook?  I'm trying to run slink and have come pretty
far(I'm a new user).  I recently posted about the icons in wordperfect looking
scrambled.  the general suggestion was to change video settings from 24 bit
color to 16 or 32.  When I changed to any setting other than 24, x would not
start.  the screen went scrambly and I had to Ctrl Alt Backspace out of there.
would updating the kernel to the latest and updating x to the latest be the
next logical step? I'm assuming that my video card just isn't being supported
very well