On Sun, Jun 13, 1999 at 11:53:28AM +0200, Albert Claret wrote:

> As strange as it seems, Infomagic has decided to (for some reason) not
> include Debian in their June Linux Developer's Resource 4 CD-set. In their
> website, http://www.infomagic.com/catalog2.htm#linux, they state that
> these CDs include Red Hat 6.0, SuSe 6.1, Slackware 4.0 and (for the first
> time) Caldera OpenLinux 2.2 instead of Debian 2.1. I ask all of you to
> email [EMAIL PROTECTED] and ask them to put Debian back on their
> CDs. Once they couldn't wait for hamm to come out so they stuck 1.3.1
> there, now they take the whole distribution off. What are these people
> thinking?

I got the impression that they do not put the same distributions
on CD every time. I have seen several combinations of different
distributions on their CDs. So sometimes they DO distribute debian,
sometimes they don't. Who cares, there are several vendors who
offer debian.

> Greetings.
> DjAcE

Joop
--

 Joop Stakenborg PA4TU, ex-PA3ABA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Linux Hamradio Applications and Utilities Homepage