After trying to use dosemu, my computer stalled and I had to press the
reset button en the end. After rebooting, I wanted to remove dosemu and
reinstall it and to my amazement dpkg reported that it was not installed.
When I ran dselect, it showed about a quarter of the installed packages.

Is there a way to correct this?

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310                 Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth
      me."         Philippians 4:13