On Tue, Aug 10, 1999 at 01:48:06PM +0200, Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 10, 1999 at 09:44:29PM +1000, Dan Everton wrote:
I have sometimes encountered a similar problem with netscape: sometimes the
cursor goes to the wristwatch or whatever, and doesn't get changed back
correctly, so you can't click on any links, menus etc.

However non-netscape windows (and even the border around netscape, which is
owned by the window manager) work ok, and a click on one of them will reset
the mouse cursor to the correct pointer/mode/whatever.

yours, wondering if this is relevant,
frankie