Well... The only somehow 'reproductable' crashes I remember of comes when:

1) I try to delete HTML-ized e-mails from the messager window... It won't
happen 100%
of the times I do it, but, say, 10%...

2) I press 'enter' after entering my username & password for some sites; this
happens
quite frequently (Hmmm... I'd say 30% of the times, specially if the NS windows
on
the site requiring authentication isn't on the 1st plane (i.e., it's either
under
another - NS or not - window or on another desktop).

Also, sometimes Netscape crashes just when I press the 'stop' button on
Navigator, or
when I click on a harmless link... or even when I'm just typing a new e-mail...
These
crashes aren't so common as the other ones, but seem to happen at least twice
or 3
times a day...

[]'s

Guilherme Zahn