I have "Perl Cookbook" ISBN 1-56592-243-3. Here is the blurb on the
back cover:

"Precious few books can meet the needs of novices and experts
simultaneously. The Perl Cookbook does, and on nearly every page.
It has the perfect mix of instruction, revelation, and attitude-
exacly what I expected from Tom and Nat, pillars of the Perl
community."  - Jon Orwant, editor of The Perl Journal.

Try bn.com as well as Amazon: their prices vary.

Ian Stirling