Greetings everyone.  I'm having a problem trying to install debconf.
I just did a full upgrade to potato this evening.  I then tried to
install a new package (everybuddy) that relied on debconf.  When
apt-get went to install debconf I got the error:

HAL9000:/var/cache/apt/archives# dpkg -i debconf_0.2.65_all.deb
(Reading database ... 69770 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking debconf (from debconf_0.2.65_all.deb) ...
dpkg: error processing debconf_0.2.65_all.deb (--install):
 trying to overwrite directory `/usr/sbin' in package libcurses-perl with
nondirectory
  debconf_0.2.65_all.deb

When I examined the .deb using mc I found that there is a shell script
called /usr/sbin - the header of which says that it reconfigures a
package by running the package's confmodule and then the postinst.

Can anyone here let me know how to fix this?
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
ICQ# 12934898                 |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"