Hi,

My ISP ran into problems last week and I couldn't download more than one
or two messages without Fetchmail hanging. I logged in to my ISP web
page and they had a notice about this so I changed none of my settings
but waited them out. They now say that everything is working fine yet I
can only download between 2-7 mesages before fetchmail hangs or gives me
a socket error 2. Now I know the problem is not at this end since it all
worked great here before the ISP trouble. But if they say everything is
ok at their end, is there anything I can check or change at my end? And
is there a way of getting a better idea of what the error is for this
group?

Until this is fixed I'm off Debian lists and restricted to strictly
urgent personal mail. Not a fun time...

Thanks,

Jonathan

PS Please forward all email or email copies to me personally for the
reasons stated above.

PPS I've temp rejoined the list to get some more error messages...

--

            "Hey, I think I finally got the hang of i-"