> It's not that way on the NANOG list that I'm on.
>
> Couldn't you just use the Reply-All and then the list will be
> included in the  Cc: address?

i used reply all on this mail ... the CC: now had the list
address,my address and the to still had the original poster's
address. The linux-india-* mailing lists that i am on are on mailman
at sourceforge ... there i only do a reply and the to field has the
list address [EMAIL PROTECTED] this some fault (feauture !!) in the
list management software
used at lists.debian.org
Sharninder Singh