My question is about the correctness of the following sources:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main/
^-- main/ or main?

deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free

^-- / or space?

deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
^-- / or space?

deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
^-- / or space ?

deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
^-- / or space?

# deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib non-free
^------^-------^------ ?????

Format is like this:
 deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
 deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/download.pl
Yes, I think I understand the general format in the examples you used but
my question is about the format of the examples I listed above. It seems
to me that there are some errors in them, ie., / and spaces in wrong places.
They are shown in the exact form that I downloaded them and they didn't seem to
work when I ran apt or dselect--resulting in error 1.

Could you please comment on whether or not the points I marked are correct
or wrong?
Incidently, the address you gave:
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/download.pl

resulted in the following:

Internal error: Required parameter "file" is missing.
If the problem persists, please inform [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Did I misunderstand something?