John Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I am running php4 and can not downgrade due to needs of other software
> that I require. Current versions of PhpPgAdmin require php3. They are
> not backward compatible at this point and may never be in my opinion.
> Thanks for the idea.

There are some incompatibilities between php3 & php4 ... I don't think you'll
have any problems running phpPgAdmin on php4, look at their project page:

http://www.greatbridge.org/project/phppgadmin/projdisplay.php

Requirements:
PHP 3.x+ (4+ suggested)
PostgreSQL 6.5+ (7+ suggested for full functionality)

--
Fraser Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                          Starnix Inc.
Telephone: (905) 771-0017                        Thornhill, Ontario, Canada