Allan Andersen wrote:
Hi!

At the moment I've a RH firewall/router. It's quite unstable, so I would
like to installa Debian as a firewall and router instead of RH.

I need the box act as a firwall/router (I belive it's called
masquarading) and enabled port forwarding. Is there any easy to go
guides for this?

Get your local network cards set up and network working. apt-get install iptables apt-get install ipmasq

If you want it to connect to dial-up isp, then
apt-get install pppconfig

You may need to reboot to get all the scripts to run right.

Once pppconfig is set up, the pc can masquerade for other
PCs connected to its network cards.