Bring it on, masochist.  I've CC'd your upstream just so everyone's on the
same page.  You subscribed to the list, you sent a confirmation email, now
you threaten because it sends you stuff.  WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?!  I beg of
optushome to redirect all mail for [EMAIL PROTECTED] to /dev/null
and save us all problems.