On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 09:52:54AM -0700, Mike Egglestone wrote:
> Hi...
>
> I was wondering if Debian had a spot on their web page where it listed
> the official available sources for the sources.list file?

# dpkg -S apt-setup
base-config: /usr/sbin/apt-setup
base-config: /usr/share/debconf/templates/apt-setup.templates
base-config: /usr/share/man/man8/apt-setup.8.gz

# apt-get install base-config

# apt-setup

and of course

# lynx http://newbieDoc.sourceForge.net/system/apt-get-intro.html

--
DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #22 from Will Trillich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: