Okay, the return path was the wrong one, but it still stands that it IS
normal behavior to inform the sender of the message and not the whole list
on a bounce: The address specified by murphy IS the address of the sender,
I just can't figure out which header actually relays this information.

--
EMACS == Eight Megabytes And Constantly Swapping

Who is John Galt?  [EMAIL PROTECTED], that's who!