This would be easy to do. If I create an account on my domain and honestly subscribe to the list and then set all the email to that address to be fowarded to a second address everything
for any list server would look to be ok.

If I were the one that did it in this case I would register the email address of [EMAIL PROTECTED] Then through the proper steps I would subscribe to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] Then I would pick ponik's real email address [EMAIL PROTECTED] and foward all the email from
my [EMAIL PROTECTED] account to that email addy.

This could be done real easy whith any type of free email account. Espicially if I had a bone to pick
and owned my own server...

Robert

ben wrote:

allegedly the last email from ponik the slovakian bofh
It is my last mail for you.

Thank everybody for help. (Problem was with forwarding every mails from debian-user@lists.debian.org to my mail with anonymous man or woman through mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] I don't know, who it is.)

One more, excuse me for troubles.

Lot of luck.

Good bye.

                pono

while his response to the situation was obviously ridiculous, if this statement above is true, it seems that there's some kinda bug in the list management. something similar happened in debian-kde just recently. in the interest of preventing anymore of the same in the future, anybody want to offer conjecture on how this could happen?

ben