Hello,

I just installed tuxkart and when I try to run it I get:
13:23:38 [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ tuxkart
Data files will be fetched from: '/usr/share/games/tuxkart'
GLUT: Fatal Error in Tux Kart: OpenGL GLX extension not supported by display:
:0.0

I am using a matrox g400 with dualhead, and sid.

Can anyone tell what to apt-get?  Or what I have to do...

Thanks in advance,
--
Rudy Gevaert - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  - http://www.zeus.rug.ac.be
keyserverID=24DC49C6 -  http://www.webworm.org

We all agree that your theory is crazy, but is it crazy enough?
 - Niels Bohr (1885-1962)