On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 00:33, Travis Crump wrote:
> Eric G. Miller wrote:
>  > See http://theregister.co.uk/content/55/25689.html for a nasty X
>  > crashing (and possibly machine crashing) bug regarding huge fonts.
>  >
>  > Guess it's back to links/lynx/w3m or whatever for a little while.
>  >

> already been fixed[I couldn't reproduce this]

You must have an hours-old mozilla cvs snapshot.  Woody's
xfree 4.1.0-16 & sid's 1.0.0-1 reproduced it on my box...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81 |
| "I have created a government of whirled peas..."        |
|   Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, 12-May-2002,                   |
!   CNN, Larry King Live                                  |