At 1023991098s since epoch (06/13/02 11:58:18 -0400 UTC), Francisco Fialho
wrote:
> what changes must I do in my smb.conf to make
> it possible! My local IP is one of the domains IPS,
> but I can't see the rest of the network and the network
> can't see me ( obvious).

Read /usr/doc/samba-doc/htmldocs/DOMAIN_MEMBER.html

(install the samba-doc package if you don't have it).

That explains everything you need to know; you have to have your box
listed on the primary domain controller for the network first.  After
that, you can join the domain.

Jason

--
Jason Healy