On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 10:31, Helgi Örn wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-06-15 at 03:28, Andrey Petrunko wrote:
> > Hello!
> > My name is Andrey Petrunko. I'm computer programmer from Russia. I have
[snip]

> > Andrey Petrunko
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Well what do you make of this! He's been developing a tool for SPAMMERS:
> <http://www.aptechno.net/default.asp?main=/intro.asp>
> <http://www.aptechno.net/default.asp?main=/intro.asp>

And apparently he's done a good job of it, too...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81 |
| "I have created a government of whirled peas..."        |
|   Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, 12-May-2002,                   |
!   CNN, Larry King Live                                  |