On Monday 17 June 2002 22:44, Steve Juranich wrote:
> Have you tried just playing the .ogg files with ogg123?  Do you have any
> "KNOWN GOOD"-type of .ogg's?  I'd test with those first to see if it's a
> problem with your player or with the encoder.

Hehe just tryed playing with ogg123 it says:

Error opening mp3/joplin_janis/greatest_hits/piece_of_my_heart.ogg using the
oggvorbis module.  The file may be corrupted.
and ogginfo says:

-snip-
stream_integrity=fail
stream_truncated=true
header_integrity=fail
stream_integrity=fail
stream_truncated=true
header_integrity=fail
-snip-

as i sayd i tryed gogo and lame both times it wont play (using sid)