On Monday 24 June 2002 6:38 pm, Juergen Fiedler wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 13:27, Ben Thompson wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am unable to connect to secure websites using mozilla on my debian
> > system.
>
> Try installing mozilla-psm. PSM stands for Personal Security Manager and
> is the part of Mozilla that handles, encryption 'n' stuff.

I've got mozilla-psm installed OK, thats why I can't figure it out.

I tried uninstalling mozilla-psm, and when I tried secure sites after that I
got the message from mozilla telling me to install psm.
So I reinstalled psm but it still doesen't work, the only difference is that
secure connections just freeze and then time out.

Does anyone know if anything else other than PSM could cause the problem?

Thanks, Ben Thompson.