> I had the same problem with Ubuntu packages trying to upgrade unstable
> packages and put
>
> Package:*
> Pin: origin "ubuntu"
> Pin-Priority: 100
>
> in my preferences file so they will only install if they are the only
> version of that package available e.g. mplayer-amd64 is not in debain
> proper so it is installed.
>
> AFAIK this will only work if the 'origin' flag is set on the package
> from linex.

Thank you for the hints. I discovered that you have to look into the
Release file of the repository. There you find things like origin,
label, etc. Concerning the linex site: I couldn't access the Release
file with a browser, I don't know the exact url, but I could filter it
as release c=linex.

Unfortunately it all depends on the owner of the repository. I would
prefer to depend it on the site address, since this is real.

Florian.