On Thursday 18 May 2006 13:13, Hubeau Lionel wrote:

> > Cheers.
>
> The solution was to create the "/etc/X11/Xwrapper.config" with only one
> line containing "allowed_users=anybody".

For what its worth  here are the contents of my /etc/X11/Xwrapper.config
# Xwrapper.config (Debian X Window System server wrapper configuration file)
#
# This file was generated by the post-installation script of the x11-common
# package using values from the debconf database.
#
# See the Xwrapper.config(5) manual page for more information.
#
# This file is automatically updated on upgrades of the x11-common package
# *only* if it has not been modified since the last upgrade of that package.
#
# If you have edited this file but would like it to be automatically updated
# again, run the following command as root:
#   dpkg-reconfigure x11-common
allowed_users=console
nice_value=0

My X works fine like this.