Hello List,

two days ago I plugged my daily updated Etch laptop to an external screen
(in practice a projector) and everything went fine until the shutdown.
But since then my screen is `crazy': at start up, I funny caracter appear
everywhere; in console mode the size of the caractere are no more apropriate;
in console mode, vertical and horizontal line appear and disappear in different
colours; in gnome session the same happens.
I guess that something was modified and need to be reset,
but I do not know what to do ? May be my screen is dying ?

Any idea is welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Jerome

--