On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 09:52:57AM -0500, Good Times wrote:
> i'm not sure what to do next.  How can i find that libc-client2003debian package?
> Is there something i need to have in my sources.list?
>
> let me know if i'm missing any helpful information in this plea for help

1) Easy solution: Connect to IMAP through SSL, most clients support
this.

2) Easier solution: edit /etc/c-client.cf and have it be exactly the
following:
I accept the risk
set disable-plaintext nil

It really annoys me when software tries to push security down my throat.
Often I'm going to be running insecure programs on my lan at home which
doesn't bother me at all, etc.

Bijan