--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 10:52:40PM -0600, Marvin Aguero wrote:
> Guys,
>=20
> I have decided to give debian GNU/Linux a chance. So, I downloaded the "w=
oody" Official i386 Binary-1 image from the web and burned the CD. So far s=
o good, the problem is that machine I am trying to install it at is quite o=
ld and doesn't boot from a CD.
>=20
> How can I create a boot floppy to install debian from there? Can you guys=
 give me a hand on this?

There are binary images of the floppy disks necessary to boot and
install Debian on the CDs. If you have a working unixoid system you can
run:
dd if=3Dimage-name of=3D/dev/fd0

in any case this is well described in the installation manual in the
section about boot media and boot floppies.

Bijan

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx--