On Mon July 30 2007 22:00, David Fox wrote:
> On 7/30/07, Alan Ianson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > You will need to have non-free (and probably contrib) along with main in
> > your
> > main debian archive lines in /etc/apt/sources.list.
>
> I already checked that - I do have non-free and contrib enabled.

Have you run apt-get update, and is your mirror up to date? I just switched to
2.6.21 from 2.6.22 an hour ago and had no problem with the same version of
the nvidia-kernel-source.

> Reading into the thread a bit you may have some problems getting the module
>
> > built with a 2.6.21 kernel (unless you build your own with config
> > paravirt_ops diabled). It can be done but it may take an extra push.
>
> Supposedly that's what the patehed version of the 100.14.11 driver solves.

Good. I haven't needed that since I haven't had problems with the GPL-only
export on amd64 for reasons unknown. Lucky in this case I guess.

I struggled when etch was testing.. ;)