Hello all,

I started out on Debian. Moved to Ubuntu for a few months, and then
moved back to Debian a couple of years ago.

I still find this Ubuntu How-To by David Martin very helpful, and I'm
wondering if there is such an animal for Debian.

http://www.funnestra.org/ubuntu/gutsy/

I know about Debian Reference and Debian Help site, but I'm more
interested in a list of common how-tos that most people would like to
do after installation, such as add mp3 playing ability, installing
flash, mounting usb drives or ntfs drives and so on, the sort of
things found in Martin's Ubuntu How-To. I know that some work in both.
I guess I'm just curious if a similar thing already exists for Debian.
And if not would it be a useful project to redo the Ubuntu How-To with
an eye toward the Debian user.

Thanks,

Rick Dooling