Hi

I wanted to ask a question about the file ".xsession-errors", namely its
contents.

Inside this file in my home directory is see this:

X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  19
    Minor opcode:  0
      Resource id:  0x2200008
      X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
        Major opcode:  19
          Minor opcode:  0
            Resource id:  0x1800002
            X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
              Major opcode:  19
                Minor opcode:  0
                  Resource id:  0x1c00008
                  X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
                    Major opcode:  20
                      Minor opcode:  0
                        Resource id:  0x1c00008

I don't know what this means and if it's something i should be worried
about. I wondered if anyone could explain it to me and advise if there's
anything i need to do to stop these error messages.

Many thanks.

Jamie