Hi

This is probably a very basic question but i'd appreciate any tips.

I installed lenny recently and selected my iso image from here:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/iso-cd/debian-testing-i386-kde-CD-1.iso

I didn't have any problem installing it's just the desktop is gnome not
kde. The same happened when i selected the iso below it in from the same
mirror which is the xfce desktop.

The installer didn't give an option to select which desktop environment
i wanted, i just assumed it would be kde.

What should i do to get the desktop environment i want?

Jamie