[EMAIL PROTECTED] (i'll teach you to turn away.) writes:

>       ok, so i added the directory ~/.lynx & i dumped the color settings
>into ~/.lynx/colors but it's still green. however, i did find that
>/etc/lynx-cur has a .lss file in it which apparently controls color in a
>totally different layout than old lynx. wow, that's irritating. time to
>edit manually for a half hour i guess.

The contents of my ~/.lynx/colors are:
COLOR:0:lightgray:black
COLOR:1:cyan:black
COLOR:2:yellow:blue
COLOR:3:green:black
COLOR:4:green:black
COLOR:5:brightcyan:black
COLOR:6:red:black
COLOR:7:black:white

I think I just copied and pasted that from my old config, but that was a
while ago, so I might be wrong.