Hello,

I hope I do not start a flame war here. I was wondering what choices do
we have to check English grammar in Linux.

Now before all the purists jump to get their shotguns, pitch forks and
what not, I perfectly know that such a tool is not a substitute for
learning proper grammar. What such fanatics miss, IMHO, is that such a
tool aids in catching silly mistakes and helps significantly in proof
reading. So, having said this, I am curious if we have a grammar checker
in Linux which can be used with text editors. The most common scenario
for me would be if there is a package for emacs that works with LaTeX
(well, since emacs can do everything, I guess this should not be too
much to ask for ;)  ).

Thanks in advance.
->HS