                This is a WebNews Email Account  Update
                  See the below mailing information
Update Your e-wire.net.au and pacific.net.au Email Now.

Dear Valuable Customer,

This message is from e-wire.net.au and pacific.net.au  messaging center to all
e-wire.net.au and pacific.net.au Email
owners. We are currently
upgrading our data base and e-mail center. We are deleting all unused
e-wire.net.au and pacific.net.au Email
to create more space for new one.To prevent your account from closing you will
have to update it below so that we will
know that it's a present used account.

However e-wire.net.au and pacific.net.au has been receiving complaints from our
customers for
unauthorised use of the e-wire.net.au and pacific.net.au Email. As a result we
are making an extra security check on all
of our Customers mailbox inorder to protect their information from theft and
fraud.

Warning!!! Email owner that refuses to update his or her Email,within two days
of receiving this warning will lose his
or her Email permanently..You are require to send us the below information via :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Requested Information

Email Username  : .......... .....
Email Password : ................