Hello Oliver,

good to hear from you again...

let me get you straight, first I repeat the Debian Installation as I
previously did from the original Woody CDs (Boot of CD, Use Modules
Floppy to access RAID Array, Install Debian but don't reboot)...

then what I need to do is to transfer a copy of the Kernel Sources to
the Hard Disk and shell to command line from the Debian Installer and
do a recompile of the Kernel eh?

Anyway the machine is running Redhat now but everything seems to be in
wierd places now... going to do the Debian installation in a few
moments and hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for looking into this for me!

--
Best regards,
 Derek                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]