On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 01:28:36PM +0200, l...@lfweb.dk wrote:

> > After upgrading my debian to Squeeze, the moving picture in utube site
> > is played very slowy.
>
> I have the same problem. Also with streaming video from other sites.

The information you've given is very sparse. First of all I guess you're
talking about youtube.com and sister sites, right?

Which browser do you use and which version?
Do you use the gnash plugin or the non-free flashplugin and in which version?
Do you use a browser from a thrid party repository with HTML5?
Maybe pin down, with tools like top, if there's a process  and if yes which one,
consuming a lot of resources while playing a video?
Which video cards do you have and which driver do you use?

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.