Hello:

On 03/08/11 19:04, Camaleón wrote:
On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 18:33:39 +0200, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

On 03/08/11 14:07, Camaleón wrote:

(...)

Anyway, I sincerely doubt the only way to widely disable
"gnome-keyring- ssh" starts by forcing the user to compile the
application with ssh keyring-app disable, that is a non-sense.
Applications that need to be run for all of the users are located in
/etc/xdg/autostart so by removing the ones you don't want should do the
job with no additional drawbacks.

Gnome really sounds to me as a big machinery, may be not as the late
hal, but something towards it. I have just read the LightDM was chosen
over GDM in Ubuntu: it seems I am not the only one to think this.

Yes, GNOME (and KDE) are becoming big developments, they scare. But
also offer lots of facilities for the lazy users (include me in the
last sentence :-P). OTOH, "gnome-keyring" should be only installed if
you select the full gnome-desktop-environmnet package or a close
related tool.

lazy in the wrong way :-)

Have anyone submit a bug report for it ?

To enhance the gnome-keyring doc/readme? Nope (most probably because of
the aforementioned lazyness) :-)

I see !

In fact, a bug report was submit in April:

I have just added some comments.

Jerome

Greetings,