On 09/08/11 02:40, Aniruddha wrote:
On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 7:26 AM, Scott Ferguson s it should be.

I'm "assuming" you're running Squeeze. Not easy to answer your question
without knowing a little more... :-)

What other php and mysql packages do you have installed?

I run Debian Squeeze. The problem appears to be that modules aren�t'
automatically loaded. I can't get php5-curl to work either.

dpkg --get-selections | grep mysql
libapache2-mod-auth-mysql                       install
<snip>
libdbd-mysql-perl                               install
libmysqlclient15off                             install
libmysqlclient16                                install
libqt4-sql-mysql                                install
mysql-admin                                     install
mysql-client-5.1                                install
mysql-common                                    install
mysql-gui-tools-common                          install
mysql-query-browser                             install
mysql-server                                    install
<snip>
mysql-server-5.1                                install
mysql-server-core-5.1                           install
php5-mysql                                      install
postfix-mysql                                   install

mysql-client is the only package I use that you don't have installed.

dpkg --get-selections | grep apache
<snip>

Nothing significant missing there.

What about /etc/apache2/modes-enabled/php5.conf?

============================================================================$
<IfModule mod_php5.c>
    <FilesMatch "\.ph(p3?|tml)$">
        SetHandler application/x-httpd-php
    </FilesMatch>
    <FilesMatch "\.phps$">
        SetHandler application/x-httpd-php-source
    </FilesMatch>
    # To re-enable php in user directories comment the following lines
    # (from <IfModule ...> to </IfModule>.) Do NOT set it to On as it
    # prevents .htaccess files from disabling it.
    #<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
      #  <Directory /home/*/public_html>
        #    php_admin_value engine Off
        #</Directory>
    #</IfModule>
</IfModule>

Cheers

--
“… We live in a world where John Lennon was murdered, yet Barry Manilow continues to put out albums. Dammit! If you're gonna kill somebody, have some taste. I'll drive you to Kenny Rogers' house.”
~ Bill Hicks