Hi Lisi :)

On Fri, 2011-09-30 at 22:40 +0100, Lisi wrote:
> On Friday 30 September 2011 21:33:56 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > I'm looking for the easiest way, to restore the Phoenix BIOS settings of
> > my ASUS M2A-VM2 HDMI mobo.
>
> I've always done it slowly and methodically by hand. :-(

I'll take a look, if I should have forgotten some special settings I
edited and PRN will write them down. Perhaps the backup to a file can
restore the settings correctly, or perhaps an internal saved profile of
the settings will be written to the flashrom.

> Incidentally, CMOS batteries are usually so cheap and easy to change that if
> in doubt I try it anyway.  I have found a most amazing collection of
> heterogeneous symptoms have been "cured" this way.

The dealer where I usually order semiconductors sells two CR 2032
without solder tail, both 210 mAh.

One no-name costs 0.39 EUR and a Renata costs 0.95 EUR, so just the
minimum order value of 10.00 EUR and the shipping charges of 5.60 EUR
will force me to order more than I currently would like to order.

I wonder that a PC battery flats after 3 years, while for my synth
others currently last for more than 15 years, resp. a CR 2032 for a
synth sound cartridge flats after around 15 years, ugly, my dealer seems
not to have a one with the needed solder tail, since a dirty solution
might be needed.

Hm, I should search for the ALSA MIDI dump thingy, have forgotten the
command line command's name and then backup all my synth sounds, open
their casings and order batteries for them too.

Bye,

Ralf

OT for the OT: I found an option, to replay to mails received by the
"Digest" that's new for Evolution or that I simply missed before.

Quotation for me now looks ok, the message ID includes "lisi", while the
ID for the "Digist" doesn't.

There's one spot to bother, the original reply was to Lisi and cc to the
list.

Please, can anybody falsify or verify, that the format of this email is
correct?