I've got Debian Wheezy (with a few components from unstable, but not many).

Over the weekend, I noticed an apt update brought in

network-manager                        0.9.0-2

and since then my laptop network works badly.  There seem to be 2
separate problems

1. Network passwords and configurations saved with the old network
manager have been forgotten.  My home network asks me to re-enter the
WEP key every time.  The WPA networks I go to require me to re-set
everything.

2. After entering the password information, the time required to
connect is longer, approximately 10 seconds.  Before the
network-manager update, my system would usually be connected even
before I finished logging in with gdm.

If I'm the only one who experiences this, it means I've done something
that is unusual to my system and I'll start tracking it down.

On the other hand, if you see it too, then I may need to go file a bug
report with network-manager.

Could I have a show of hands from users of n-m 0.9.0-2?

--
Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science