Csanyi Pal wrote:
Hi,

after i upgraded to SID when I run Midnight Commander, or Ekiga, or
other application, I get not menus in Hungarian language as I get it
before upgrade.

I'm using XDM as X login and Window Maker as window manager.

I'm trying setup Hungarian environment by editing files in my $HOME
directory:
.xsessionrc
Language=hu_HU.utf8
Layout=hu standard

~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/autostart
Language=hu_HU.utf8
Layout=hu

I'm tried to reinstall, or reconfigure MC but still get it in English
and not in Hungarian.

However on my consoles, say in xterm or vt1-6 when run 'date' I get date
in Hungarian format.

So in MC I get half in Hungarian (say tips) and half in English (menus,
etc.).

Did you try posting the MC mailing list?

Hugo

In Ekiga menus are in English and not in Hungarian.

How can I solve this problem?