On 19/07/12 18:31, Camaleón wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:03:48 +0200, Meike Stone wrote:

I want get information about the socket options from a specified process
with the tool lsof. But every time I get a strange answer (see below).
The manual page says, that this option can be specified.

What goes wrong?

(...)

If I read it correctly, the manual also says that not all of the
arguments are available, you have to check it with "lsof -h" which
results in:

-T qs TCP/TPI Q,St (s) info

Also, from the FAQ mentioned:

"3.14.1    Why doesn't lsof report socket options, socket states, and TCP
        flags and values for my dialect?

Linux
        No socket options and values, socket states, or TCP
        flags and values are reported.  The support for "-Tf"
        could not be added to Linux, because socket options,
        socket states, and TCP flags and values are not
        available via the /proc file system."

--
Dom