ok ill perform the the said instructions next day in office. but let
me share  you guys some of my partitions settings. that might help to
understand the scenario more clearly.

i have 2. 500GB of HD with raid1 set.fail-over to each other with boot support.

1. /boot (raid1)
2. Swap (raid1)
3. root on LVM on raid1.

so i have 3 raid devices and on 3rd one root Partition is on top of LVM

i am using the same procedure that i use to install with debian lenny
and old squeeze but this is the first time that it showed me this
error.

i think about the same as you suggested about using debian live CD and
install the grub manually. but there is no such command grub-install.
i found a command grub-installer. so i didnt knew how to use it.
please correct me if my limited knowledge leading me to a wrong
direction.