On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:19:06 +0000
Hadi Motamedi <motamed...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your reply. Can you please let me know how can I delete
> them automatically or preventing from accumulating huge amount of
> mails there ?

Depending on your system configuration you can try this, put the
following line in your /etc/aliases:

root: /dev/null

Then save the file and run the command newaliases, from now on mails to
root should be saved in /dev/null.

But the better way is to read the mails (maybe they contain important
information) and delete them afterwards, you could forward the mails to
your own mailaccount using /etc/aliases, just replace /dev/null with
your Mail-address. (Of course the system needs the ability to send
E-Mails to this destination.)

Also you should check why root is getting so many Mails and disable the
cause, therefore you have to read the mails.

Best regards
Denis Witt