Dne, 30. 10. 2012 04:35:48 je Andrew Bennett napisal(a):

The problem is that the screensaver just never activates. I'm using the

These intermittent problems are a nightmare to track down. Something like that used to happen to me when I was still using proprietary video drivers. Then again, some media players are known to inhibit screensavers. Or, there may be a rogue bluetooth device in the vicinity, trying to authenticate/connect to your desktop session. Also, I'd try unplugging your wireless mouse -- physically pull the USB plug out -- for several days and see what happens?

Just a few pointers, good luck!

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.