On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 at 18:10 GMT, Paul E Condon penned:
> On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 10:53:51AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
>>
>> Why not just ask your ISP to reject virus infected email at SMTP time,
>> or switch to one that does?  That's the obvious solution...
>>

> Obvious solutions to other peoples' problems sometimes miss addressing
> an issue that was so obvious to the aflicted person that they did not
> mention it. Many of us have brain dead ISPs. 'Just asking your ISP' is
> often not a realistic option.

That just seems so defeatist.  Surely if you got enough people to
complain loudly, it would eat up enough of their support time that
they'd take the couple hours needed to set up some filters?

--
monique
Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please