On Monday 20 May 2013 08:21:59 Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 19. Mai 2013 schrieb Lisi Reisz:
> > On Sunday 19 May 2013 17:05:40 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> > > Your backported packages, _and_ _only_  your backported
> > > packages will be updated from wheezy-backports.
> >
> > Sorry, upgraded.
> >
> > Lisi
>
> Hi Lisi,
>
> no they did not. I thought, libreoffice would automaticallly update, as
> wheezy- backports was in my sources.list. But although the packagaes
> appeared in aptitude, they won't update automatically. So I did it
> manually.

Sorry, I don't understand this.  What do you mean by "appeared in aptitude"??
And "did it manually"?  Could you tell us clearly and specifically what you
did and what happened, preferably with quotes from the command line.

As I said, backported packages will both update and upgrade, when there is an
upgrade available in backports.

Lisi