On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 06:41:42PM +0100, berenger.mo...@neutralite.org wrote:
> way: I always use reply all, and it does not seems to send mails to
> the sender too.

Policy is to reply to list ONLY.

> On the other hand, if I use the normal reply, it only reply to the
> sender.

That is the expected behaviour, but then obviously the list won't rec
it.  If your MUA hasn't got a "reply to list" function, then you'll have
to handcraft the headers, so that only the list gets the message.

Another way is to get an MUA which has got the "reply to list" function.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X